The best, most cost-effective solution for on-site refinishing of case goods and public area wood furniture in the United States’ hospitality industry.
General hotel managers and local management
- Have you been marked down on QAs because of the condition of your case goods or public area furniture?
- How does the current condition of your furniture negatively affect your Guest Satisfaction scores?
- Are you relying upon stain pens and other short term “solutions” for your furniture condition problems?
We have your solution!
Hotel owners and management company executives
- What if you could put off a large capital expenditure for new furniture indefinitely while keeping the brand happy with the quality and condition of your existing furniture?
- How would it be a benefit to your bottom line to keep the furniture in your hotels looking like new?
We can help!
Hotel brand executives
- How does scratched and worn furniture affect your guest’s experience?
- How would you benefit from having like-new furniture in your hotels?
- What if you could recommend to your franchisees a professional solution for their case goods conditions?
We make you look good.
“Case Goods Refinishing was excellent to work with. Our product was in desperate need of replacement, however, the CGR team brought our bathroom vanities back to life! They look as great as they did the day they were installed.”
Homewood Suites, San Antonio TX
CASE GOODS REFINISHING
Professional Affordable Solutions
On-site refinishing of case goods, restaurant, and public wood furniture.
Long term solution, not a quick-fix to get past the next QA inspection.
CGR High Wear™ furniture finish wears better and lasts longer than the original factory finish.
We transform any standard room of case goods to like-new condition for $125.
Odor-free, same day return of rooms to circulation the same day.
We are not a franchise. We provide consistent professional quality.
Green Guard certified products for indoor use. We are a Green solution.
See For Yourself
In all these examples the wood furniture was structurally sound. What made them unacceptable for continued hotel use was the cosmetic damage sustained by the wearing away of the original finish, and scratches and scuffs marring the top surfaces.
CONTACT US TODAY at 757-617-6679 to schedule a no-obligation estimate
Like everything CGR does, your free,
no-obligation estimate will be:
Would you like to experience first-hand the CGR difference? Just press the button below. You can see for yourself the level of excellence, detail and clarity that goes into each and every one of our estimates.
After all, we want to be your partner and leave nothing “to the imagination.” Take a look at this sample estimate and contact CGR for your own free, no-obligation written estimate focusing on your specific needs.
You will be glad you did!
We look forward to earning your business! Please fill out the information below and click “Submit.” We will be in contact with you within one business day.